PXI/PXIe Microwave Multiplexer Series
The 40-785C-471 (PXI) and 42-785C-471 (PXIe) are single SP4T 67GHz unterminated microwave multiplexers. The 40/42-785C range of multiplexers are available as single or dual, SP6T or SP4T panel mounted multiplexers with relays mounted on the front panel. The single slot version can support up to three supplied remotely mounted multiplexers.
- Available as PXI or PXIe Modules
- Single or Dual SP4T or SP6T Panel Mounted Multiplexer
- Up to 3 Remote SP4T or SP6T Multiplexers From Single Slot Version
- 50Ω Versions With 3-67GHz Bandwidth
- 50Ω Terminated & Unterminated Versions
- 75Ω Versions With 2.5GHz Bandwidth
- LED Indicators to Aid Test System Development & Debugging
- PXI Version Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
The single slot remote multiplexer versions occupy less PXI panel space and allow the microwave relays to be placed closer to the UUT and other RF test equipment. In some applications it can shorten the length of RF cable runs and improve system performance. The remote multiplexers are supplied complete with a 1.5m interface cable.
PXI/PXIe Microwave multiplexer modules are suitable for constructing complex microwave switching networks and provide a range of switching configurations to suit most applications. Connection is by high performance SMA, SMA-2.9, SMA-2.4, SMA-1.8 or N-type connectors for 50Ω versions.
These modules offer high RF & Microwave performance with applications mainly in the Microwave region, however there are many uses in the RF spectrum where extremely low insertion loss and ultra-high isolation are critical.