We are committed to providing unmatched support for our products. That’s why as the Measurement Experts we can assist our customers with fast and reliable calibration and repair service when they need it most. Our calibration lab is equipped with an array of industry leading instruments and software; allowing us to meet and exceed our manufacturer’s traceability specifications. Upon completion, equipment is returned fully serviceable with detailed documentation. Along with being ISO 9001:2015 certified, our calibration lab is also registered with the Controlled Goods Program (#11390) in accordance with the Defence Production Act and the Controlled Goods Regulations.
Request an RMA
People choose Testforce for their repair/calibration requirements.
- We always try to ensure that our calibration/repair services, whether done locally, or returned to the OEM are competitively priced.
- Expeditious - We work with the customer to set out a calibration schedule and cadence to maximize up time and minimize in service time.
- Carried out in a professional manner by well trained staff - Our technicians go through the same training provided by our Suppliers at their facilities around the world.
- Equipment is returned cleaned, and repackaged if required (a small fee may be applicable for providing new packaging).
- Being an Authorized Service/Product Support centre also gives us access to approved OEM parts/software updates.
- We are registered with the Controlled Goods Program.
- We are Canadian and understand Electrical Safety codes for Canada - We ensure equipment we sell within Canada that are not CSA/ULc approved meets minimum safety requirements as required by the CSA SPE-1000 standard.