7-Slot LXI Modular Switching Chassis
This 7-slot LXI chassis allows any of our large number of 3U PXI modules to be installed and controlled through a standardized Ethernet interface. Each of these modules is supported as though they are an LXI compliant device, complete with a driverless soft front panel that provides complete control of the module functions. The chassis supports up to seven 3U modules and is equivalent to an 8-slot PXI chassis.
The chassis is supplied with a built-in generic IVI driver to control the PXI modules in accordance with the LXI specification, but can also be controlled through a kernel driver as well.
The 60-102B LXI chassis can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack using our LXI chassis mounting kit
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Accepts Most of our PXI 3U Switch and Simulation Modules
- Applications from Simple Switching to RF, Microwave and Optical
- Front Panel IP Address Display
- LXI Compliant
- Optional rack mounting kit
- 3 Year Warranty