RTP5000 Real-Time Peak Power Sensors
RTP5000 Series USB Power Sensor with Frequency 50 MHz to 18 GHz, Operating Temperature 0 to 55 Degree C, Storage Temperature -40 to 70 Degree C.
Providing the highest video bandwidth and fastest rise times, RTP5000 peak power sensors with Boontonâ€™s Real-Time Power Processingâ„¢ deliver 100,000 measurements per second, no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with automatic pulse measurements, CCDF and crest factor statistical analysis, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools RTP5000 peak power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
- 6 GHz, 18 GHz and 40 GHz RF Power Sensors
- Up to 195 MHz video bandwidth with 3 ns rise time
- Real-Time Power Processingâ„¢ technology with zero measurement dead time
- 100,000 measurements per second
- Power Analyzer Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
- Crest factor, CCDF and statistical measurements
- 10 GS/s effective sample rate
- 100 MS/s continuous sample rate
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements