PMX40 RF Power Meter
The PMX40 provides design engineers and technicians the utility of traditional benchtop instrument, the flexibility and performance of modern USB RF power sensors, and the simplicity of a multi-touch display built with Boonton award-winning technology.
As a benchtop meter, the PMX40 provides a standalone solution for capturing, displaying, and analyzing peak and average RF power in both the time and statistical domains through an intuitive, multi-touch touchscreen display.
The Boonton PMX40 RF Power Meter utilizes up to four Boonton RTP and CPS families of USB RF power sensors with industry-leading performance and capabilities either independently or for synchronized multi-channel measurements of CW, modulated, and pulsed signals.
- Capture/display/analyze peak and average power
- Frequency range from 4 kHz to 40 GHz
- Industry-leading video bandwidth (195 MHz) and rise time (3 ns)
- Industry-leading 100,000 measurements per second
- Industry-leading time resolution as fine as 100 ps
- Synchronous multi-channel measurements (up to 4 channels)
- Sensors can be used as standalone instruments