The MS4647B VectorStar VNA offers a coverage of 10MHz - 70GHz
The VectorStar™ family is Anritsu's Premium VNA line, providing the highest overall performance on a modern platform. The MS4640B VectorStar VNA offers the broadest coverage in a single instrument, 10 MHz to 70 GHz. The additional two decades at the low end are even more impressive than the guaranteed 70 GHz coverage on the high end.
IMDView™ provides active menu sidebar with real time measurement display while modifying critical IMD parameters. The internal combiner option offers single connection testing of active devices for automatically switching between S parameter and IMD measurements without the need for reconnecting the DUT.
PulseView™, when combined with the innovative IF digitizing option, offers industry-leading 2.5 ns pulse resolution and 100 dB dynamic range with no compromises or trade-offs due to varying duty cycles. PulseView provides real time display of pulse measurements while dynamically modifying pulse parameters for immediate design validation.
DifferentialView™, when combined with the dual internal source option, offers real time display analysis of differential devices, drivers, and components while actively modifying phase and magnitude relationships of the internal dual sources.
The noise figure option is based on a cold source technique for improved noise figure measurement accuracy. VectorStar is the only VNA platform capable of measuring noise figure from 70 kHz to 125 GHz and available with an optimized noise receiver for measurements from 30 GHz to 125 GHz. Additionally, VectorStar is the only VNA that offers a Differential Noise Figure option for characterizing the noise figure of differential devices.
For broadband applications, the ME7838 Series offers superior performance and coverage spanning a range from 70 kHz to 110 GHz, 125 GHz and 145 GHz in a single coaxial test port. The Anritsu developed Non-linear Transmission Line mmWave module is compact while providing high performance up to 145 GHz.
The Anritsu MS4640B Vector Network Analyzer offers a new level of performance for device modeling engineers struggling to accurately and reliably characterize their devices, for R&D engineers pushing the last fraction of a dB out of their state-of-the-art designs, and for the manufacturing engineer trying to maximize throughput without sacrificing accuracy. Backed by a 3-year warranty and the most responsive sales support team, the MS4640B is the VNA of choice for the discerning engineer.
- Broadest frequency span from a single coaxial test port covering 10 MHz to 70 GHz in a single instrument and 10 MHz to 145 GHz in the Broadband configuration. Extendable to 1.1 THz
- Universal Fixture Extraction (UFX) software option provides advanced de-embedding tools for test fixture extraction.
- IMDView™ software coupled with the internal combiner option offers the ability to switch from S parameters to IMD measurements in a single connection
- Highest performance pulse measurements— PulseView™ offers 2.5 ns pulse resolution with 100 dB dynamic range
- 4-port single-ended or balanced measurements using DifferentialView™ analysis
- Internal trace-based eye diagram option provides the ability to display Time Domain, S-Parameters, and Eye Diagram analysis with active sweep updates
- Superior Dynamic Range - up to 142 dB
- High available power - up to +14 dBm
- Best test port characteristic performance - up to 50 dB in Directivity
- Best time domain analysis
- Fast and accurate optoelectronic measurements from 10 MHz to 40, 70 GHz and 110 GHz, at 850, 1060, 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths, using MN4765B O/E Calibration module