The DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System simplifies the setup, control and monitoring of precision data acquisition and logging systems.
- Large, 5-inch (12.7 cm) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with graphical display
- 2-year specified, full featured, traceable 6Â½-digit multimeter with 0.0025% DCV (1 V, 10 V ranges) basic accuracy
- Standard LAN/LXI and USB-TMC communication interfaces
- Optional interfaces include GPIB, RS-232, and TSP-LinkÂ® Technology
- 12 different switch, RF, and control modules to connect to as many as 80 DUTs in one test setup
- Up to 80 2-pole channels of thermocouple, RTD, or thermistor temperature measurements
- Scanning speeds as high as 800 channels/second with the solid state relay module
- Front panel jacks for stand-alone DMM operation
- KickStart coding-free instrument control software with a data acquisition and logging application
- Three-year warranty
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite © Testforce Systems Inc. 2023. All Rights Reserved.