MX CTS (OMNI) Series
A growing number of electronic products manufactured today have to meet international regulatory requirements for emissions and immunity. This is particularly true for products sold in the European community as well as a growing list of countries in the Far East. The California Instruments MXCTS System provides a cost-effective test solution aimed at verifying higher power product compliance to a number of AC and DC related harmonized test standards.
The MXCTS system offers many of the same features and capabilities of the California Instruments CTS Series product line already in use at many EMC labs around the world. NPL Certified Compliance The MXCTS System is based on the same technology deployed in the California Instruments CTS series products. The CTS series has been certified by the National Physics Laboratory (NPL) in the United Kingdom for full compliance with the IEC Harmonics and Flicker standards. The NPL is an independent test laboratory and a recognized authority on AC calibration.
- Direct PC bus access data acquisition system provides the required sampling rate and resolution to meet IEC 61000-4-7 measurement requirements and supports high speed data transfers, unlike competing IEC test systems which provide only limited throughput using IEEE-488.
- PC based Harmonic and Flicker test software provides real-time full color data display updates and continuous PASS/FAIL monitoring.
- Automatic calculation of the maximum permissible system impedance Zsys, using the Zref and measured Flicker parameters, as required per EN/IEC 61000-3-11.
- Simple user operation under Windows provides IEC test setup, data analysis, display and MS Word test reports.
- High resolution, no gap acquisition data storage to ensure that all data can be streamed to disk (in ASCII format if needed) for later review and replay of actual test.
- Single Step and Fast playback mode of test results.
Select an option in the dropdown or view datasheet for more specifications.