SeeHawk® Touch Software
Replace manual processes and ensure critical communications radio coverage with the PCTEL® Public Safety Network Testing Solution.
Streamlined grid-based testing tool simultaneously tests signal quality on multiple P25, DMR, TETRA, LTE/FirstNet, and UMTS networks, plus channel power for other radio or cellular technologies. The simple pass/fail grading and reporting system makes it easy to meet or enforce local building codes for Emergency Radio Responder Coverage (ERRC) and ensure coverage for life safety and business-critical communications.
- Grid test channel power for any technology
- Grid signal quality
- Choose: P25 or TETRA
- Add-on Options: DMR, FirstNet/LTE, UMTS, P25, TETRA
- Indoor walk test
- Signal Analyzer
- Optional: Outdoor Drive Test and Antenna Verification mode
Grid-Based Testing and Reporting:
- Ensure in-building coverage for First Responders and Business Critical communications
- Simultaneously test coverage and signal quality across multiple LMR and cellular networks
- Comply with NFPA 1221, IFC 510, and local code requirements
- Automatically generate real-time pass/fail results and printable reports
- Streamline the building approval process