DX-2002 DiagnostX Over-the-Air (OTA) Radio Analyzer
The DX-2002 series DiagnostX Over-The-Air (OTA) Waveform Analyzer identifies, analyzes and verifies the alignment and field performance of any portable or mobile radio in a network 24/7 without user interaction while the radios are operational and deployed in the field. The DX Series is sold to local, state and federal government customers with a onetime license fee, granting a not-for-profit perpetual license to the government user according to the terms of the EULA.
- Power Requirement: Single AC universal power supply: 100V â€“ 240V, 50Hz -60 Hz, 1.0 AMP Nominal.
- Rear Panel Antenna Connection: SMA-Type connector.
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 degrees Celsius ambient.
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 RJ45
- Encryption: AES
- Dimensions: 3.5â€ H, 17â€ W, 19â€ D
- Weight: ~27 lbs.
- Construction: Sheet Metal covered by flat black matte finish
- Rack Mounting: 19â€ Rack