Single 16x4 1-Pole High-Density PXI Matrix Module
The 40-520 family of high-density PXI matrices is available in 22 different configurations with up to 256 crosspoints. The choice of six bus widths (x16, x12, x8, x6, x4 and x2) enables competitively priced solutions using Pickering Electronics instrumentation quality reed relays. These relays offer very long life with good low-level switching performance and excellent contact resistance stability.
Typical applications include signal routing in ATE and data acquisition systems.
User connections are made via a 50-way D-Type connector which is fully support by our comprehensive range of cables and connector accessories.
These modules are supported by our Diagnostic Test Tools:
- BIRST - Built-in Relay Self-Test
- eBIRST Switching System Test Tools
- High Density Reed Relay Matrix Module
- Low/medium Density Options for Smaller Requirements
- 22 Different Matrix Configurations with up to 256 Crosspoints
- Uses High Reliability Pickering Ruthenium Reed Relays for Maximum Performance
- Fast Operating Speed of 500 microseconds
- Switch up to 150Volts, 1A with 15W Max Power
- VISA, IVI & Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows
- Supported by PXI or LXI chassis
- Supported by Diagnostic Test Tools
- 3-year warranty