PXI Programmable Resistor Module 18x8 Bit, 0 Ohm to 255 Ohm
The 40-296/40-295 series provides fully isolated variable resistors available as either adjustable resistors (40-295 series) or potentiometers (40-296 series).
The 40-295 is a Programmable Resistor module with up to 18 channels of 8-bit resolution resistor chains in a single 3U PXI module. The flexible architecture allows these modules to also be supplied as 12, 16 or 24-bit resolution versions for applications requiring finer resolution, greater resistance range or higher channel count.
The 40-296 version is wired as a potentiometer with two end connections and a wiper.
They are ideal for simulating the sensors for control and management systems under test, allowing the user to verify system response in design verification or manufacturing test applications.
Each model is available with a variety of channel counts to allow the user to choose the lowest cost solution for their application..
- Highest Density Resistor Module
- 8, 12, 16 and 24-bit Versions
- Up To 18 Channels of 8-Bit Resolution or 10 Channels of 16-Bit Resolution
- Provides Fully Isolated Variable Resistors
- Available as Adjustable Resistor or Potentiometer
- Built-In Non-Volatile Memory For Calibration Data
- Uses High Reliability Pickering Reed Relays For Maximum Performance
- Up to 2000 Value Changes Per Second
- VISA, IVI and Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows Plus Soft Front Panel
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- 3 Year Warranty