PXI Millivolt Thermocouple Simulator Module - 16 Channel
This series of PXI Thermocouple Simulator Modules is available in a choice of 32, 24, 16 or 8 channels—each channel providing a low-voltage output across two connector pins capable of providing ?20mV with 0.7?V resolution, ?50mV with 1.7?V resolution and ?100mV with 3.3?V resolution, covering most thermocouple types.
These thermocouple simulators use two wire outputs with a remote output reference sense to ensure the modules deliver accurate low-level voltages, even if the system has common mode voltages present. In addition, each simulation channel is also able to provide an open circuit setting to simulate faulty wiring connections to a sensor.
For improved accuracy each channel of the Low-Voltage Source carries accurate calibration data stored on the module. The module also includes a calibration multiplexer for module test and verification purposes.
- 32, 24, 16 or 8 Channel Low-Voltage Source
- Ideal For Thermocouple Simulation
- +/-100mV, +/-50mV and +/-20mV Output Ranges
- 0.7?V Voltage Resolution (+/-20mV Range)
- Two-Wire Output for Each Channel
- Remote Sense for Breaking Ground Loop Effects
- Open Circuit Simulation
- Supported in PXI or LXI Chassis
- Kernel and VISA Drivers
- 3-Year Warranty