PXI High Density Mux 10 Channel 8 Pole
The 40-670A series of very high density multiplexer modules feature a wide range of switching configurations. Typical applications include signal routing in ATE and data acquisition systems. The 40-670 multiplexer may be operated as a conventional multiplexer with break-before-make action when a new channel is selected.In addition multiple channels may be simultaneously selected (not available in 1 pole mode).
The 40-670 is available. However, it should only be considered for legacy requirements as the 40-670A has better performance characteristics when used with twisted pair cabling.
It should be noted that the 40-670 and 40-670A are not pin-to-pin compatible.
- Very High Density Multiplexer
- Up to 198 Switch Pins Available with 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 Pole Switching Formats
- Screened Option For Improved Noise Performance
- All Versions Use High Reliability Pickering Reed Relays
- Fast Operating Speed <500?s
- Switch up to 150VDC/100VAC, 0.5A with 10W Max Power
- Automatic Isolation Switches Reduce Capacitive Loading in Large Systems
- VISA, IVI and Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- Diagnostic Tool Available (PI-MXT)
- Supported by eBIRST Switching System Test Tools
- 3 Year Warranty