PCI 39xSPST 2Amp Relay Card
Pickering Interfaces 50-131/132 is a range of low cost, general purpose electro-mechanical relay cards. They are capable of switching voltages up to 300VDC/250VAC and current up to 2A.
They are suitable for use where reed relay based switching cards do not have sufficient voltage or current carrying capability. Applications include the switching of medium power AC and DC loads, or slave switching larger relays, contactors or solenoids. Connections are made to the card via a front panel mounted 78-pin D-Typeconnector plug.
- Low Cost Relay Card For Medium Power Switching Applications
- Up to 39 Electro-mechanical Relays Per Module
- Choice of SPST or SPDT Contact Configurations
- Maximum Current 2A Hot or Cold Switching
- Switch upto 300VDC/250VAC and up to 60W Max Power
- VISA, IVI & Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Based upon Established 40-131/132 PXI Switching Technology
- Supported by eBIRST Switching System Test Tools
- 3 Year Warranty