2-slot BRIC, 84x6, 1 pole, PXI Matrix (1 Sub-card)
This range of BRIC ultra-high-density large PXI matrices are available in 2, 4 or 8-slot PXI sizes to suit all high-performance matrix requirements and are constructed using Pickering Electronics' 4mm x 4mm instrumentation quality reed relays.
With their high level of switching density, these PXI matrices allow a complete Functional ATE system to be housed in a single 3U PXI chassis and allow the use of much lower cost 8 or 14-slot chassis.
The 40-559 matrices can be used in many industries; typical applications include automotive ECU and semiconductor package testing. Dual analog bussing for the narrower matrix options, enable completely separate matrices within a single module for parallel testing.
These modules are supported by our Diagnostic Test Tools:
- BIRST - Built-in Relay Self-Test
- eBIRST Switching System Test Tools
- 1Amp Large PXI Matrices with 2x the Density of Competing Products
- Integrated Module with Built-In High Performance Screened Analog Bus
- Robust 1Amp/20W Switching, With up to 4,096 Crosspoints per Module
- Automatic Isolation Relay Switching Maximizes Bandwidth and Matrix Reliability
- Pickering Ruthenium Reed Relays for Maximum Performance
- Dual Analog Bus Options for Dual Matrix Flexibility within a Single Module
- Available as 2, 4 and 8-Slot 3U PXI Modules
- VISA, IVI and Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows
- Supported by our Diagnostic Test Tools
- 3-Year Warranty