Colbalt 20Ghz VNAs
Cobalt 20Ghz VNA
Copper Mountain Technologies Cobalt Vector Network Analyzers deliver industry-leading dynamic range and sweep speed, with all the features engineers have come to expect included standard in our software: linear/logarithmic sweeps with multiple trace formats, power sweeps, time domain and gating conversion, frequency offset mode, fixture simulation (embedding/de-embedding), 16 independent channels with up to 16 traces each, markers with marker search tools and marker math, various conversion algorithms, and limit tests for pass/fail criteria, etc. Cobalt series are available in both 9 GHz and 20 GHz. The options are the base VNA models, Direct Receiver Access (DRA) models, and Frequency Extension compatible models.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 20 GHz
- Measured parameters: for 2 port S11, S21, S12, S22. For 4 port S11, S21, S31, S41, S12, S22, S32, S42, S13, S23, S33, S43, S14, S24, S34, S44
- Dynamic range: 1 MHz to 20 GHz
- Output power adjustment range: -60 dBm to +10dBm
- Measurement time per point: < 12 s
- Frequency setting resolution: 1 Hz
- Number of measurement points: up to 500,001
Select a model in the drop-down below to view more specifications.