TBS2000B Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series
The new TBS2000B Digital Storage Oscilloscope is great at performing an oscilloscope's most important jobs - looking at and measuring signals. See more with its bigger 9-inch display with 15 horizontal divisions for more time per screen and 5M record length to capture long time windows. Measure more with handy cursors and powerful 32 automatic measurements. Share more with Wi-fi connectivity and 100-BaseT Ethernet port. This affordable scope delivers the performance you need.
Key performance specifications
- 2 and 4 analog channel models
- 200 MHz, 100 MHz, and 70 MHz bandwidth models up to 2 GS/s sampling rate
- 5 M record length on all channels
- 5 year warranty
- 5M point record length, 200 MHz bandwidth, and 2GS/s sample rate capture and display significantly more signal to debug and validate designs faster
- New lower noise front end design offers lower random noise, better signal integrity and more accurate measurements
- TekVPI™ probe interface supports wide range of active, differential, and current probes with automatic scaling and units
- On-waveform cursor readouts with search and mark features enable easy identification of events that occur in the acquired waveform
- Educators can disable the autoset, cursors, and automated measurements to facilitate teaching basic concepts
- Bandwidth is field-upgradeable
Select option below or view datasheet for more specifications.