TBS1000C Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series
Offering affordable performance in a compact design, the TBS1000C digital storage oscilloscope provides the features, versatility and durability required by today's educational institutions, embedded designers, and maker community. The TBS1000C includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidths from 50 MHz to 200 MHz and a five-year warranty. Its innovative courseware system integrates lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for students. The HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface to make the instrument more approachable to a new user.
Simple. Reliable. Affordable.
With its combination of features and capabilities, the TBS1000C is designed so you can learn and work faster at a very affordable price.
- Bandwidth Up to 200 MHz
- 2 Analog Channels
- 1 GS/s Sampling rate
- 5 year warrenty
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements enable fast and convenient testing of a wide variety of signal conditions
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views to understand signal frequency content
- Pan and zoom capability to quickly see signal details in an area of interest
- Multi-language user interface with support for ten languages in the user interface and front panel overlay
- Small footprint and light weight
- Fanless design for low noise operation
New features that make the best scopes better
- Compact design; improved user and programming interface
- Integrated courseware system integrates lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for students
- HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface
- Triggering and acquisition modes for troubleshooting a variety of mixed signal designs
- Educators can disable the autoset, cursors, and automated measurements to facilitate teaching basic concepts
Select option below or view datasheet for more details.