2 Series MSO
The 2 Series MSO features up to 4 analog channels, up to 500 MHz bandwidth (field upgradeable), 2.5 GS/s sample rate, 16 channel MSO, 5O MHz AFG, 4-bit digital pattern generator, advanced triggers, protocol decode, DVM and frequency counter is packed with features, all in a compact form factor about 1.5" thick making it the go-to oscilloscope for electronic debug and test, no matter where you work.
With a capacitive touchscreen and a highly intuitive user interface truly designed for touch, the 2 Series MSO joins the Tektronix family of award-winning next-generation oscilloscopes. The shared user interface and the programmatic interface make it easy to use any Tektronix next-generation oscilloscope.
The optional battery pack extends the instrument capabilities by enabling the same instrument that is used in the lab to also be used in the field. A large catalog of compatible probes and a well-rounded set of accessories makes the 2 Series MSO the most capable and versatile instrument in its class and suitable for a variety of applications.
- Analog Channels: 2 or 4
- Bandwidth (Field Upgradeable): 70MHz/100MHz/200MHz/350MHz/500MHz
- Sampling Rate: 2.5 GS/s Half channels and 1.25 GS/s All channels
- Record Length: 10 M points per channel
- Display Type: 10.1-inch TFT color WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution, capacitive (multi-touch)
- Resolution: 8 bit
- Ports: USB 2.0 Host, USB 2.0 Device (2 ports), LAN (10/100 MB/s Base-T Ethernet)
- Standard Warranty: 1 year
Use the following steps to select the appropriate instrument and options for your measurement needs.