USB-6218 Multifunction I/O Device
Provides combinations of analog I/O, digital I/O, and counter/timer functionality in a single device for computer-based systems.
The Multifunction I/O Device features I/O with varying channels, sample rates, output rates, and other features to meet many common measurement requirements. You can use the device for industry applications such as laboratory automation, research, and design verification. The included DAQExpress companion software provides basic measurement and analysis, while the included NI-DAQmx driver provides the ability to create customized automated measurement and control applications. NI-DAQmx supports NI programming environments as well as Python, ANSI C, C#.NET, and MathWorks MATLAB® software.
- Bus Connector: USB 2.0
- Maximum Number of Single-Ended Analog Input Channels: 32
- Maximum Number of Differential Analog Input Channels: 16
- Maximum Sample Rate: 250 kS/s
- Analog Input Resolution: 16 Bits
- Analog Input Absolute Accuracy: 2690 V
- Number of Input Channels: 2
- Number of Analog Output Channels: 2
- Maximum Update Rate: 250 kS/s
- Number of Bidirectional Digital Channels: 0