SmartCorderâ„¢ DDX-100 Portable Data Acquisition System
The SmartCorderÂ® DDX-100 is a compact, lightweight and all-in-one extremely portable data acquisition system. As the successor of the Dash series, the DDX-100 includes everything needed to acquire, visualize, analyze and store data in one device. Weighing just 18.5 lbs. (8.6 kg), it is AstroNovaâ€™s lightest all-in-one system.
The SmartCorderÂ® DDX-100 is the perfect portable data acquisition system for testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring in the field, in the lab, and on the plant floor.
With the DDX-100, users can capture up to 48 channels and record weeks or even months of data at a time. So, for higher channel count applications, the DDX-100 combined with Daxus data distributed data acquisition systems records hundreds of channels of synchronized data.
The DDX-100 comes complete with intuitive software, making it easy for users to get up and running quickly. Moreover, the on-board signal processing allows for real-time calculations, allowing users to save time and make decisions faster.
Equipped with the IHVM-4P input module, the DDX-100 is ideal for power quality measurements. Itâ€™s also capable of performing 16 power measurements using only 4 inputs.
- Reduced weight and size
- 8 - 32 channels per unit with a choice of four signal input boards
- Signal input types including: Voltage, Thermocouple, RTD & IEPE Transducer
- Eight 0-5 volt discrete (TTL) inputs
- 200k samples/second/channel with individual A/Ds for synchronous recording
- Digital filtering, counter functions and other advanced processing included
- 500GB hard drive standard (optional solid state drives available)
- 3 different sample rates selectable within one data capture
- USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and HDMI video output
- IRIG, CAN Bus and GPS options available