Motor Drive Analyzer
The new Fluke MDA 510 and MDA 550 Motor-Drive Analyzers save time and eliminate the hassle of setting up complex measurements, while simplifying the troubleshooting process. Simply select a test and the step-by-step guided measurements show you where to make voltage and current connections, while the preset measurement profiles ensure you will capture all the data you need for each critical motor-drive section—from the input to the output, the DC bus, and the motor itself. From basic to advanced measurements, the MDA-500 Series has you covered, and with a built-in report generator you can quickly and easily generate as-found, and as-left reports with confidence.
The MDA-510 and MDA-550 are the ideal portable motor-drive analysis test tools, and can help safely locate and troubleshoot typical problems on inverter type motor-drive systems.
- • Measures inverter output voltage, DC bus voltage and ripple voltage, harmonics, unbalance
• Three powerful test tools in one: Motor-drive analyzer, waveform analyzer and recording data logger all in one
• Four input channels for voltage and current signals
• Measure key motor-drive parameters including:
– Voltage, current, DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and voltage modulation
– Additionally, the MDA-550 measures: harmonics, and motor shaft voltage discharges and is supplied with accessories for those measurements
– The MDA-550 also performs perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power system.
• Conduct guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements (MDA-550) with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
• Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
• Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for documenting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
• Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.
• Includes USB A, and USB mini B connectivity
*Note: Not all features are included on all models