LXI Microwave Multiplexer, SP4T, 16-Bank, 67GHz, 50Ω, SMA-1.85
60-803-816 is a 16 bank SP4T multiplexer and is part of a range of LXI based microwave multiplexers suitable for switching 50 ohm signals up to 67GHz. The 60-803 range is capable of supporting up to 16 banks of 4 channel multiplexers it is ideal for constructing complex microwave switching systems for many applications. Connection is by high performance front panel mounted SMA, SMA-2.9, SMA-2.4 or SMA-1.85 connectors.
- High Performance 4-Channel RF Multiplexer
- 18GHz, 26.5GHz, 40GHz, 50GHz & 67GHz Bandwidth
- Unterminated Versions With up to 16 Multiplexer Banks
- Terminated versions with up to 14 Multiplexer Banks
- 50 Ohm Characteristic Impedance
- Low Loss, High Isolation
- Compact 2U Form Factor
- Simple Remote Control Via LXI Interface
- LXI Standard 1.4 Compliant
The Microwave Multiplexer is also available in terminated versions with up to 14 banks of 4 channel multiplexers.