The 2606B offers the combined capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6Â½-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, and pulse generatorâ€”all into one tightly-integrated instrument.
The 2606B System SourceMeter Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument offers four 20-watt SMU channels in a 1U high form factor chassis.
- Stackable; no 1U spacing requirements between units
- Tightly-integrated voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6Â½-digit resolution
- 20 V @ 1 A and 6 V @ 3 A power envelopes, 20 watts
- 0.015% DCV basic accuracy
- Up to 28 open drain digital I/O bits
- Correlated results to the 2602B System SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- TSP technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for best-in-class system-level throughput
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test without a mainframe
- Front Panel LAN (LXI-C), USB 2.0 TMC488 protocol, and digital I/O interfaces
- USB host port for storing readings, instrument configurations, and screen images
- Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer from anywhere in the world