Location-aware devices now use multiple navigation technologies to deliver enhanced availability and improved accuracy, in environments where global navigation satellite system (GNSS) coverage is limited or denied. SimSENSOR accelerates multi-sensor and inertial positioning testing in the lab by simulating the output of key MEMS sensors commonly included in location-aware devices.
Key Features & Benefits
• Operates on the same PC as your existing SimGEN or SimREPLAY+ software
• Wide range of noise models, including MEMS sensor Allan variance noise model, magnetometer noise model, etc.
• Sensor error model with deterministic or stochastic errors
• Barometric data model
• Library of common â€˜gestureâ€™ models layered onto linear trajectory
• Delivers data as UDP stream over Ethernet
• Options available for alternative delivery mechanisms including I2C and smartphone operating systems