Thanks to their high accuracy and fast load recovery time, the R&SÂ®NGM200 power supplies are perfect for challenging applications. Their two quadrant architecture allows them to function both as a source and a sink to simulate batteries and loads. Their short recovery times enable them to handle fast load changes that occur, for example, when mobile communications devices switch from sleep mode to transmit mode. High-speed data acquisition and convenient battery simulation widen the range of applications.
- 2 Output Channel
- Total Output Power: 120 W
- Max. output power per channel: 60 W
- Output voltage per channel: 0 V to 20 V
- Max. output current per channel: â‰¤ 6 V: 6 A, > 6 V: 3 A
- Load recovery time:
- Max. power and current per channel when used as a load: 60 W, 3 A