USRP-2901 Software Defined Radio Device
Provides a software-defined RF architecture to rapidly design, prototype, and deploy wireless systems with custom signal processing.
The USRP Software Defined Radio Device is a reconfigurable RF device that includes a combination of host-based processors, FPGAs, and RF front ends. The USRP Software Defined Radio Device include options that range from lower cost options with fixed FPGA personalities to high-end radios with a large, open FPGAs and wide instantaneous bandwidth. These devices can be used for applications such as multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) and LTE/WiFi testbeds, SIGINT, and radar systems.
- FR Frequency Range: 70 MHz to 6 GHz
- RF Transceiver Instantaneous Bandwidth: 56 Mhz
- Number of Input Channels: 2
- Number of output Channels: 2
- Bus Connector: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- GPSDO: NO