SMCV100B Vector Signal Generator
The R&S® SMCV100B vector signal generator is the first multistandard platform for automotive, broadcast, navigation and wireless applications. This makes the R&S® SMCV100B unique for use in many applications, from the lab to production and wherever different technologies meet.
The vector signal generator features a new direct RF DAC concept for RF signal generation. This concept enables I/Q modulation and upconversion in the digital domain, which eliminates the I and Q imbalance errors and LO leakage associated with traditional analog I/Q modulators.
The options concept is fully software defined. No hardware options are required to obtain full instrument functionality. This software concept applies to upgrading the RF frequency, memory, I/Q modulation bandwidth and all other R&S® SMCV100B options for other applications.
Thanks to its flexible and customizable design, the instrument is ready to meet future requirements. Options can easily be added via software keycodes, allowing users to quickly upgrade functions and add bandwidth, output power and even frequency range.
The intuitive, touchscreen based operating concept makes the R&S® SMCV100B very ergonomic and practical to use.
- First multistandard platform for broadcast, navigation, cellular and wireless applications
- Fully software defined vector signal generator with software based option concept
- Modern RF signal generation concept with direct digital RF upconversion up to 2.5 GHz
- High output power up to +25 dBm
- Modulation bandwidth up to 240 MHz
- Convenient operation on 5" touchscreen