RTP5000 Real-Time Peak Power Sensors
Providing the highest video bandwidth and fastest rise times, RTP5000 peak power sensors with Boontonâ€™s Real-Time Power Processing deliver 100,000 measurements per second, no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with automatic pulse measurements, CCDF and crest factor statistical analysis, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools RTP5000 peak power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
Real-Time Power Processing (RTPP) technology is a unique parallel processing methodology that performs the multi-step process of RF power measurement at incredible, unmatched speeds. While conventional power meters and USB sensors perform steps serially, resulting in have long re-arm times and missed data Boonton sensors with RTPP capture, display and measure every pulse, glitch and detail with no gaps in data and zero latency.
- 6 GHz, 18 GHz and 40 GHz RF Power Sensors
- Up to 195 MHz video bandwidth with 3 ns rise time
- Real-Time Power Processing technology with zero measurement dead time
- 100,000 measurements per second
- Power Analyzer Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
- Crest factor, CCDF and statistical measurements
- 10 GS/s effective sample rate
- 100 MS/s continuous sample rate
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements