RTP4000 Real-Time True Average Power Sensors
RTP4000 true average power sensors provide 80 dB dynamic range and a frequency range down to 4 kHz. Built with Boonton's Real-Time Power ProcessingTM, these sensors deliver 100,000 measurements per second, no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with pulse profiling, capture and measure of pulsed, CW and modulated signals, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools, RTP4000 average power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
Real-Time Power Processing
Real-Time Power Processing (RTPP) technology is a unique parallel processing methodology that performs the multi-step process of RF power measurement at incredible, unmatched speeds. While conventional power meters and USB sensors perform steps serially, resulting in have long re-arm times and missed data Boonton sensors with RTPP capture, display and measure every pulse, glitch and detail with no gaps in data and zero latency.
- 4 kHz to 6 GHz and 10 MHz to 6 GHz sensors
- -60 dBm to +20 dBm dynamic range
- 175 kHz video bandwidth for pulse profiling
- Real-Time Power Processing™ technology for no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency
- 100,000 measurements per second
- True average measurements with no modulation bandwidth limitations
- Pulse, Average, CW and Modulation modes
- Power Analyzer Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
- 1 GSPS effective, 25 MSPS continuous sample rate
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements