3-path LAN power sensor,10MHz to 33GHz, 100pW to 200mW,N(m)
The R&SÂ®NRP power sensors have long been recognized for delivering supreme precision and speed. The R&SÂ®NRPxxS(N), R&SÂ®NRPxxT(N) and R&SÂ®NRPxxA(N) power sensors take power measurements to the next level. They offer USB capability and can be additionally controlled via LAN. This makes the R&SÂ®NRP power meter portfolio unique in the industry.
The R&SÂ®NRPxxS(N) three-path diode power sensors, R&SÂ®NRPxxT(N) thermal power sensors and R&SÂ®NRPxxA(N) average power sensors are self-contained, fully characterized instruments. They can be operated with the R&SÂ®NRP2 base unit, with a laptop/PC via USB, and with many Rohde&Schwarz instruments (e.g. signal generators, signal and spectrum analyzers, network analyzers). The R&SÂ®NRPxxSN, R&SÂ®NRPxxTN and R&SÂ®NRPxxAN power sensors additionally offer LAN capability, allowing remote control over large distances.
- Maximum dynamic range: â€“70 dBm to +23 dBm
- Frequency range: DC to 110 GHz
- More than 50000 readings/s
- Flexible operation with R&SÂ®NRP2 base unit, laptop/PC and many Rohde&Schwarz instruments
- Control and monitoring via LAN and USB
- Easy LAN operation from a web browser
- R&SÂ®NRPxxS(N) for widest dynamic range
- R&SÂ®NRPxxT(N) for highest accuracy
- R&SÂ®NRPxxA(N) for EMC applications