BNC Adapter for Analog Discovery
BNC probes offer the best signal integrity and highest available bandwidth for connecting an oscilloscope or waveform generator to a circuit under test, and are the standard in the industry. The BNC Adapter for Analog Discovery 2 provides this connection method to both the waveform generator and oscilloscope instruments, while keeping the option and convenience of the standard MTE cables for the other 10 instruments on the Analog Discovery 2.
- Connects standard BNC-terminated test leads & probes to the Analog Discovery's oscilloscope and waveform generator
- Increases the oscilloscope bandwidth from 9 MHz to 30 MHz
- Increases the waveform generator bandwidth from 9 MHz to 12 MHz
- Jumper-selectable oscilloscope AC and DC coupling
- Jumper-selectable 50-ohm or 0-ohm output impedance on arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) channels
- Single-ended scope inputs with the negative input connected to the ground
The BNC Adapter also adds the ability to AC or DC couple the oscilloscope and the option for either 0 or 50-ohm termination on the waveform generator, combining the portability and flexibility of the Analog Discovery 2 with industry standard features.
Note: The BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery does not have differential analog (scope) inputs.
Academic pricing available.