RF PEAK POWER ANALYZER
The Boonton Model 4500C is the instrument of choice for capturing, displaying, analyzing and characterizing microwave and RF power in both the time and statistical domains. It is ideal for design, verification, and troubleshooting of pulsed and noise-like signals used in commercial and military radar, electronic warfare (EW), wireless communications (e.g., LTE, LTE-A, and 5G), and consumer electronics (WLAN), as well as education and research applications.
The 4500C features 100 ps time base resolution, video bandwidth up to 125 MHz, flexible triggering and greater than 80 dB dynamic range without any range switching to cover the most demanding peak power measurement applications. The 4500C also features continuous statistical analysis of power at acquisition rates up to 100 MegaSamples per second (MS/s), a text display of up to 15 automatic measurements per channel, as well as envelope and persistence views to provide fast, in-depth signal analysis. The instrument incorporates convenient I/O, including USB ports for storing data such as instrument setups, trace waveforms and bitmap image files.
- Real-Time Power Processingâ„¢
- Ultrafast trace acquisition and refresh rate
- One button push for 15 automated power and time measurements
- Automatic peak-to-peak, delay-by-time and delay-by-events triggering
- Multi-level, multi-function calibrator
- Continuous statistical analysis (optional)
- Displays up to 4 measurement, 2 memory, and 1 math channel simultaneously