Automotive Next Generation In-Vehicle Network Standards for Autonomous Cars and Infotainment Systems
Automotive applications like Autonomous cars and display systems are driving faster In-Vehicle network standards from 10Mbps to 10Gbps and higher. In this webinar we will learn about new measurement requirement for High Speed In-Vehicle Network standards like Automotive Ethernet and LVDS standards.
Attendees will learn about:
- Block diagram and Electronics components used for Autonomous car (ADAS and AV)
- Introduction of Automotive Ethernet 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Automotive Ethernet compliance requirement as per Open Alliance
- System Integration Test:
- Noise test: Eye diagram for Automotive Ethernet to study impact of noise
- Protocol Timing Measurement for Automotive Ethernet
- LVDS standards for Display and Camera
- Other ADAS high speed interfaces
Now Available On-Demand!
More about "Automotive Next Generation In-Vehicle Network Standards for Autonomous Cars and Infotainment Systems" & FAQ
How much does this automotive training cost?
What topics will you cover?
About the Presenter
Darshan Mehta, Automotive Product Manager
Darshan Mehta is a Product Manager with Tektronix Automotive Solutions Group with specializing in Automotive and High Speed segments. He holds a master’s degree in VLSI Design and has over 19 years of experience in Test and Measurement, EDA design and VLSI design. Darshan has experience in pre-silicon and post-silicon validation for high-speed standards, signal integrity and EMI-EMC.