Validating Time-Sensitive Networking in Automotive Ethernet Networks
Latest Automotive Ethernet Market Trends and Insights
Adoption of Ethernet as a communication technology has created a revolution in automobile and industrial networks. New technologies like audio/video bridging (AVB) and time-sensitive networking (TSN) have evolved to ensure existing and new applications run on new Ethernet-based communication systems. This webinar will explore some of those applications and validation challenges for the new technologies.
Sign up for this 45-minute interactive webinar to:
- Understand the time sensitive networking ecosystem
- Take an in-depth look at in-car network infrastructures becoming integral to the future of automobiles
- Learn the latest market trends enabling vehicles to move toward automotive Ethernet-based communication
- Review the new TSN standards used for in-vehicle networks (IVN)
- Learn validation techniques of TSN technologies in an IVN to be able to overcome validation challenges
Note: You don't have to own a particular model or brand of test equipment for this training.
Now Available On-Demand!
More about "Validating Time-Sensitive Networking in Automotive Ethernet Networks" & FAQ
How much does this automotive Ethernet training cost?
What topics will you cover?