Understanding Today’s New Digital Radio Communications and how Test Impacts your Radio Network’s Performance
In-Person Seminar, June 6th, 7th, and 8th
- P25 Phase 1 and Phase 2 modulation, C4FM, HCPM and HDQPSK modulation, and how P25 radios and infrastructure work including requirements to accurately test them.
- What is phase noise and how does it impact your radio communications.
- RF Noise floor challenges related to RF communications.
- Aligning RF filters with cable and antenna test procedures.
- How the modernization of test equipment makes your job easier, provides more accurate results, and requires less equipment to carry to a site location.
Register for one of THREE locations below!
Sheraton Toronto Airport, 801 Dixon Road Toronto, M9W 1J5
June 6, 2023 - 9AM-1PM
Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa-Kanata, 101 Kanata Ave. Ottawa, ON K2T 1E6
June 7, 2023 - 9AM-1PM
Hotel Classique 2815 Bd Laurier Québec, QC, G1V 4H3
June 8, 2023 - 9AM-1PM
On-site parking is available and refreshments will be provided.