mmWave - Sub-THz Measurement Challenges and Industry Trends
In Person Seminar May 10th and 11th
Join factory and field experts in this seminar to learn about the latest advancements in millimeter wave measurement technologies. Attendees will gain insights into wafer probing, antenna measurements, low noise signal generation, and real time spectrum analysis.
Discover how Anritsu, Maruy Microwave and MPI’s solutions can overcome these complex issues and optimize measurement accuracy and efficiency. This seminar is perfect for engineers, technicians, and researchers seeking effective solutions to millimeter wave measurement challenges.
Register for one of two locations below!
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W Waterloo, ON
May 10 - 9am to 1pm
1280 Main St W Hamilton, ON
May 11 - 1pm to 5pm
- Critical technology for 220GHz VNA measurements and wafer probing
- System Design with Distributed Fibre Optic VNA Technology for Antenna ranges
- Low Phase Noise synthesizer architectures and why it matters for LO and A/D applications
- Introduction to mmW and sub THz load pull methodologies
- Best Practices of On-Wafer Probing
- On-Wafer Calibration Methods
- Differential 220GHz setup and measurements
- Automated Test over Multiple Temperatures ATMT™
On-site parking is available and refreshments will be provided.