Multi-phase AC/DC Power Analyzer, Two input modules installed.
The Tektronix PA3000 is a one to four channel power analyzer that is optimized for testing today’s single and multi-phase, high efficiency power conversion products and designs. Use it to quickly visualize, analyze, and document power efficiency, energy consumption, and electrical performance to the latest regional and international standards, including Level VI, EnergyStar, CEC, IEC 62301, CQC-3146, and more.
Key features and specifications
- One to four channels support single and three phase applications
- 10 mW standby power measurement
- 1 MHz bandwidth
- 1 MS/s sampling rate
- 16 bit A/D
- Harmonic analysis to 100th order
- ±0.04% basic voltage and current accuracy
- Measurements to 30 Arms and 600 Vrms Cat II (2000 Vpk)
- USB and LAN interfaces standard (GPIB option)
- Free PWRVIEW software
- Full color graphical display for intuitive readouts of measured values, waveforms, harmonics, and energy integration plots