9410 Regenerative Grid Simulator Series
Grid Simulator (4 Quadrant AC source) for Grid-Tied Inverter Testing, Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Testing, AC Power Product Testing, & More!
- 8 models – Power from 4kW/101/2 kVA to 96kW/252kVA
- Reactive Power capability 2.6 x True Power
- Output AC Voltage Ranges – 175, 350VRMS (L-N)
- Output Frequency – DC, 30 to 100Hz (option up to 880Hz)
- Output DC Voltage Ranges – 200, 400VDC
- Programmable 1, 2 or 3-Phase modes
- Powerful line disturbance creation tools
- High-resolution waveform digitizer with scope display & charting
- Sink power returned back to facility mains
NHR’s Regenerative Grid Simulator (9410) is a unique four-quadrant bi-directional AC/DC source that simulates the utility voltage and regenerates power sourced by grid-tied inverters. Greater than 90% of power is returned to the facility thereby providing significant energy savings. The 9410 is used as a grid simulator, or emulator for testing PV inverters and other grid-tied products for compliance to IEEE 1547, UL 1741, and global industry standards. A wide-range of AC conditions can be emulated including phase imbalance (in voltage and/or phase angle relationship), voltage sag, frequency changes and harmonic injection.