9430 Regenerative 4-Quadrant AC Load Series
Regenerative AC Load with Linear & Non-Linear AC Loading in Several Emulation Modes with User-Defined Waveforms, Power & Crest Factor Control.
- 8 Sizes - 4 to 96kW
- Single, Split or Three-Phase programmable
- 10 to 350VAC
- 30 to 880Hz
- DC operation to 10 to 400VDC
- Reactive power capability 2.6 x Real Power
- Sink power regenerated back to facility with >90% efficiency
- Power factor range: -1 to +1
- Crest factor range: 1.414 to 4.000
- High-resolution waveform digitizer
- 9" Touch-Panel user interface
- High power density/minimum rack space
The 9430 is a current-regulated, 4-quadrant AC load with selectable phase inputs/outputs and a built-in waveform digitizing measurement system. In the sink mode, it sends power back to the facility mains rather than dissipated as heat. The 9430 has the capability of simulating almost any linear or non-linear load. Applications include testing of UPSs, AC sources, inverters, rectifiers, switches, circuit breakers and fuses.
- Regenerative, returns greater than 90% of power to the facility, which provides significant electrical savings.
- Field upgradeable to higher power
- Fully emulate any power usage profile
- Simulate non-ideal & transient phase currents