9300 Series High-Voltage Battery Test System
Modular, Regenerative Battery Pack Test System with Power Range from 100kW up to 2.4MW
- Wide Operating Envelope at 100kW per cabinet
- Bidirectional DC Source, scalable to 2.4MW/8000A
- Regenerative, greater than 90% efficiency of discharge power returned to AC mains
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- Current, Voltage & Mode transitions in <2 mSec
- Battery Emulation Mode
- Touch Panel, LabVIEW® & IVI Drivers
- Enerchron® Test Executive
NHR’s 9300 high voltage battery emulator, or simulator, includes power ranges from 100kW up to 2.4MW. This innovative battery emulator addresses the higher voltage and higher power battery test requirements for electric vehicles, renewable energy storage, solar PV inverters, aerospace and other critical power industries.
NHR’s 9300 battery pack battery emulator is highly configurable and provides dual voltage ranges of 600V or 1,200V. It can be paralleled up to 24 building blocks to get 2.4MW of power and up to 8,000A of current. Key differentiating features from other battery emulators, or simulators on the market include high accuracy, modular and scalable power, safety and ease of use.
The High-Voltage Battery Emulator (9300 Series) is a fast-acting, fully programmable, and bi-directional DC source (charge) that provides reversible current flow in order to act as a regenerative DC load (discharge). Both modes support any combination of constant power, constant voltage, and constant-current regulation limits.