9220 Battery Cycler Series
Dual Bay Series, Low Voltage/High Current Cycler
Regenerative Battery Cycler, Power Cycling, & Life-Cycle Testing of Low Voltage/High Current Batteries.
- Single output up to 40V/3,600A/72kW per system
- Parallel expansion up to 7,200A
- Built-in digital measurements including Ah & kWh
- Multiple safety layers to protect battery/DUT
- SCPI, VXI-11, & LabVIEW control via LAN interface
- NI-Compliant LabVIEW Drivers
- Regenerative, 87% efficiency returning discharge power to facility
- Bidirectional DC Source, Battery emulation and burn-in applications
- Crane/hoist lifting hangers & robust casters
NHR’s Battery Cycler (9220) has low voltage and high current, designed for testing all battery chemistries including lead-acid, lead-cadmium, and other low voltage, high current, large format batteries (LFB) typically used in energy storage systems (ESS). This battery cycler is bi-directional requiring no additional equipment to charge or discharge the unit-under-test (UUT). Additionally, the built-in measurement system eliminates external measurement devices by providing time-stamped digital readings for voltage, current, power as well as Ah and kWh.
NHR’s battery cyclers cover a wide-range of applications such as EV, solar PV, aerospace, energy storage, and industrial power industries. The 9220 Series is a fast-acting, fully programmable, and bi-directional DC source (charge) that provides reversible current flow in order to act as a regenerative DC load (discharge).