9210 Battery Charge/Discharge Test System Series
Single Channel Battery Test System
9210 Series for Automated Characterization, Power Cycling & Life-Cycle Testing of Battery Modules & Packs
- R&D and Production Lab Testing
- Bidirectional DC Source and Load
- Smaller footprint – mobile friendly (half the size of the 9200)
- Scalable power from 12 to 252kW with 40, 120, or 600V
- Regenerative Power > 87% energy efficiency
- Current, Voltage & Mode Transitions <1 mSec
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- Battery Emulation Mode
- Multiple layers of safety, built-in
- Touch Panel, LabVIEW® & IVI Drivers
NHR’s Battery Charge/Discharge Test Equipment simulates real-world conditions with fast voltage, current and mode transition times. The Regenerative Single Channel Battery Test System (9210 Series) further extends the 9200 Series, a family of high-power battery charge/discharge test systems, which are especially suitable for xEV electric vehicle and grid storage battery cycling as well as drive-cycle simulations and grid-energy simulations. NHR’s battery test equipment covers a wide-range of applications such as EV, solar PV, aerospace, energy storage, and critical power industries.
Like the 9200 battery pack test system, the single module (9210) uses any of the 40V, 120V, or 600V modular, independent 12kW DC power modules which enable testing of a number of smaller batteries, each with a different test plan, power level and start/stop times. The smaller footprint makes it easier to move within a laboratory and/or manufacturing, allowing the battery test system to be brought to the engineer’s workspace. The modular functionality of the 9210 Battery Charge/Discharge Test System enables additional flexibility along with the key features of the 9200 Series which includes bi-directional DC source/loads, regenerative power cycling, battery emulation, modularity, safety and precision.