9200 Battery Pack Test System Series
Model 9200 Series for Automated Characterization, Power Cycling & Life-Cycle Testing of Battery Modules & Packs
- R&D & Production Lab testing of battery modules and packs
- Bi-directional DC source and load
- High configuration flexibility
- Modular & Scalable Power – 12 to 252kW at 40 ,120 or 600V
- Regenerative Power > 90% energy efficiency
- Current, Voltage & Mode Transitions <1 mSec
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- Battery Emulation Mode
- Touch Panel, LabVIEW® & IVI Drivers
- Enerchron® Test Executive
NHR’s Regenerative Battery Pack Test System (9200) is ideal for industrial lab and production testing of modules and packs. The 9200 includes expandable power ranges from 12kW modules up to 252 kW with 40,120 or 600V bi-directional DC loads. This battery cycler provides optimal configuration that enables companies the flexibility to expand power levels as needed. It addresses the evolving battery test requirements for electric vehicles, renewable energy storage and critical power applications. NHR’s battery test systems are used as battery cyclers, regenerative, bidirectional DC sources, regenerative DC loads, high power DC sources, or Battery / DC emulators.
The 9200 Battery Pack Test System is ideally suited for applications where maximum battery test system configuration flexibility is needed to cover a broad range of battery voltage, current and power requirements now and in the future. Key differentiating features from other battery cyclers on the market include flexible control options, modular and scalable power, fast transients, built-in safety, and ease of use. We also offer comprehensive battery test systems solutions that include battery test software for easy test program creation and enterprise battery test lab management.