EMC Precompliance Set up to 1 GHz
This set contains a spectrum analyzer HMS-X incl. HMS-EMC option, a probe set HZ530, the HM6050-2 LISN for line conducted measurements and the HMExplorer software for EMC precompliance measurements.
HMS-X Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 1.6 GHz/3 GHz
- Spectral purity greater than -100 dBc/Hz (at 100 kHz)
- Sweep from 20 ms to 1000 s
- Detectors: auto-, min-/max.-peak, sample, RMS, average, quasi-peak
- Line Impedance Simulation Network
- Measurement of Line-conducted Interference within the Range from 9 kHz to 30 MHz (CISPR 16) Switchable Transient Limiter
- Artificial Hand Connector
- The HZ530 Probe Set consists of three active broadband probes for EMI diagnosis for frequencies of up to 1 GHz.
- H-field probe
- High-impedance probe
- E-field probe