CDS Campus Dashboard Software
The R&SÂ®CDS campus dashboard software simplifies teaching of student groups in laboratories with multiple workbenches. It also provides access to many instrument functions and settings as well as firmware updates and screenshots.
The campus dashboard software remotely controls up to 300 individual instruments (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and power supplies). It enables the teacher to set identical conditions to all student benches, to save settings from one instrument and distribute these settings to all students, or to retrieve results of all students simultaneously. These operations can be done with only very few clicks.
- Improve teaching routines in large student laboratories
- Control up to 300 individual measurement instruments
- Train student groups efficiently from one workplace
- Control oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power supplies, VNAs
- Set identical conditions to all student benches