VA-1844A HDMI Tester
The VA-1844A is a portable HDMI tester which analyzes the latest features of HDMI 2.0b, 6G and HDCP 2.2 in real time. Featuring a 7-inch touch screen powered by battery or AC power.
- HDMI protocol analysis function for testing HDMI source devices like STB or BD players
- Real-time video and audio check on 7-inch touch screen with built-in speaker
- Synchronization of two units for “Through Mode 2” test environment
- Protocol analysis of 4K/60p 4:4:4 (Max pixel clock 600MHz) able to analyze and display image
- Emulate sink devices by loading downstream EDID
- Save log files and review on a PC
- Standard GUI software supports Packet/DDC Log Viewer and EDID Editor
- Trouble shooting function and various kinds of test modes make it perfect for field work
See datasheet for specifications, test modes and applications.