The CTS Series is a complete, turn-key compliance test system for EN IEC 1000-3-2 (Harmonics) Including A14, EN IEC 1000-3-3 (Flicker) and various EN IEC 1000-4 AC immunity tests. Consisting of an AC power source, a power analysis conditioning system (PACS) and a PC based data acquisition system, the CTS provides a complete turn-key solution for IEC testing. The Windows™ based CTS software performs the IEC tests and generates detailed test reports. Comprehensive data files are stored on disk to allow post test analysis.
The CTS system implements various IEC standards including the new Amendment 14 and provides a software only upgrade path for future standard changes.
A European style AC outlet is provided on the front panel or rear panel for easy connection of single phase loads. Three phase loads are connected using rear terminal blocks.
- Complete Test Solutions: complete test solutions for emissions and immunity compliance testing of AC and DC powered products
- Single & Three Phase Operation: offers flexibility
- Direct PC Bus Access: provides high sampling rate and resolution for accurate measurements and high speed data transfers
- PC based harmonic & flicker testing: provides real-time full color data display updates and continuous PASS/FAIL monitoring
- Supports Global Standards: supports European and Japanese standards
- Easy To Use Interface: provides IEC test setup, data analysis, display, MS Word test reports, and data files are generated in MS Excel format
- High resolution: data storage to disk in for post-acquisition analysis and reporting
- Single Step: single Step and Fast Forward replay of recorded test data at 200 mSec
Click on an option below or view datasheet for details on compliance standards and specifications.