Sorensen XPF Series
The Sorensen XPF is a new type of bench power supply designed to meet the need for flexibility in the choice of voltage and current. Typically, the maximum voltage and maximum current are not required simultaneously. The PowerFlexTM design enables higher currents to be generated at lower voltages within an overall power limit envelope. This is achieved by using the latest switch-mode technology.
The XPF60-20D are dual output DC power supplies with two completely independent and isolated outputs.
The XPF Series has advanced digital features while keeping its simple to operate analog controls. The series also has a remote programming option making the popular XPF perfect for some ATE applications.
The interfaces included: LXI Class C Ethernet, GPIB, USB and RS-232/423. Please see the XPF brochure section for XPF60-20DP brochure that fully describes the advanced features.
- PowerFlex design provides higher currents at lower voltages enabling one model to meet many different voltage/current requirements
- Compact design for bench use or rack mounting (1/2 or 1/4 rack width)
- True analog controls with digital settings locking (S-Lock)
- Mixed-mode regulation with linear final regulation for low noise
- Dual models have isolated voltage tracking and synchronous on/off
- P models have GPIB, RS-232, USB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces plus duplicate rear terminals